1.04.2011

what happened in October couldn't stay in October

At one time or another I planned on giving each of these events their own post; but as time goes on, I feel like no one wants to hear about what I did in October, considering it's January of a NEW YEAR.  So, in the interest of consolidation and moving forward I'm going to post these events together, because if they have no other common thread, they all happened in October...

October 2, 2010
S.Y.T.Y.C.D
Mrs. Redfern (Nelly's mom), Jenny (our friend from App), Nelly, Schmeegs (my mom) and myself met up in Charlotte to see So You Think You Can Dance on tour.  Since they asked for no flash photography during the show (unlike several people around us, I follow directions), this is one of the only pictures I got from that night.

October 9, 2010
Sidewalk Chalk Extravaganza

 If you can see the outline of me, there are actually 2 of them...the blue (outer one)  was done by Kailey and the yellow one, by Jade.  If Kailey had done the only one I might have felt rather unshapely, but thanks to Jade there is no doubt that's a hip.  A HIPPY hip at that.

October 22-24, 2010
Folly Beach, SC

 Let me just say, not my best scarf work...but anyway...


There are actually more photos to post from this trip; but in order to actually post this entry before October 2011, (it has been sitting, unposted, in my list of entries for quite some time now) I will refrain for the moment.   So, at the rate I've been moving, don't expect to see posts covering November and December for a few more weeks...




No comments:

Post a Comment